Halaman

Senin, 23 Juli 2012

Etude House Dear My Blooming Nail #4


Hello Everyone.. 

Today i want give you some review abut etude house dear my blooming nail polish. Etude house just launch new nail polish, maybe aroud 3 months ago.

 Etude house dear my blooming nail polish with 5 sweet color.



I really like the color, but the most i like is , dear my blooming nail #4, so i decided to buy it from online shop (i choose online shop because the price much cheaper from counter,lol)

This is the picture 
Dear my blooming Nail #4



after i used it


What I like :

* The color is beautiful
* easily dry (around 15 minute i thing)
* quite cheap

 What i dislike :

Nope , i really like it^^

2 komentar:

  1. Dear.. you got a very beautiful nail.. you should do more.. NOTD or review!

    XOXO,
    Sara

    BalasHapus
  2. Thankyou .. i just posted new post about NOTD :D

    BalasHapus